DR. CAMERON FAGAN
Dr. Cameron Fagan was born and raised in Terrace BC. He recently graduated with his Doctorate of Chiropractic from the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon. Cameron takes an evidence based, functional movement approach to therapy. He believes that exercise and movement are the keys to a successful recovery. He supplements this with a wide variety of soft tissue therapies (Functional Release, Instrument-Assisted and Myofascial Cupping). He is passionate about empowering his patients to take control of their own rehabilitative journey.
Outside of the clinic you can find Cameron hacking his way around the Skeena Valley Golf Course, or spending time with his wife Kim or his daughters Quinn and Kennedy.
– BA- Sports, Health and Physical Education
– PGc- Exercise Science for Sports and Performance
– BSc Human Biology (2018)
– Doctorate of Chiropractic (2020)
– Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
– Certified Exercise Physiologist (Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology)
– Functional Release – Soft Tissue
– Mckenzie A Certified